Tuesday, January 16, 2007

My Fox and My rose


(Please read the post below first)


For a friend who recognises the sound of my footsteps,

Because of you, I have come to love the sound of the wind in the field of corn... what was ordinary is now special , because of the difference your presence made in my life..
And because I have made you my friend, mine, you are now unique in the world..

In yourself, you mattered more than all of the other roses put together, since it is you that I watered with time and thoughtful care; since it you that I placed under the glass dome for protection with prayers of love; since it is you whom I sheltered with the screen of my arms.
Since it is you that I listened to, when you laughed, or cried, or when you were simply being silent. Since it is you who is my rose.

The truth is, you have nurtured me, treasured me, protected me more than a rose can ever wished or desired, My little Prince.

No comments: